PSP-NEWS - PS4, PS3, PS VITA e PSP
A gerência da PSP-NEWS agora tem um novo projeto, estamos dedicados a criar jogos para dispositivos móveis. Podem visitar a nossa página em http://www.foryouplay.com/ e transferir os nossos jogos.

Obrigado!

Participe do fórum, é rápido e fácil

A gerência da PSP-NEWS agora tem um novo projeto, estamos dedicados a criar jogos para dispositivos móveis. Podem visitar a nossa página em http://www.foryouplay.com/ e transferir os nossos jogos.

Obrigado!
Gostaria de reagir a esta mensagem? Crie uma conta em poucos cliques ou inicie sessão para continuar.

PS4, PSP, PS VITA, PSN, PS3, ONLINE, SONY, NINTENDO, XBOX, PC

Você não está conectado. Conecte-se ou registre-se

[Tutorial] Pandorizar Baterias de PSP Slim

+7
DarK_SharK
inpanzinator
Moncacho
dany_boy
urikane
joao_328
copirc
11 participantes

Ir para baixo  Mensagem [Página 1 de 1]

copirc

copirc
USER Nv.3

Weno, tras muchos rumores surgidos estas ultimas semanas debido a unos videos que mostraban como pandorizar una bateria de slim, por fin este rumor se ha confirmado gracias a Hellcat (usuario de M*xc*nsoles) creador del programa "Hellcat 3.xx Pandora Battery Installer" que permitia crear baterias pandora de psp fat en consolas con kernel 3.XX... hoy ha salido su nueva version entre las cuales permite la conversion a modo servicio de las baterias de psp slim, weno os adjunto el programa y os explico como usarlo (es muyyy facil xP)

-Conecta la PSP al PC
-copia la carpeta "pan3xx" a el directorio PSP/GAME3.XX
-Desde el programa, presiona "O" para convertir la bateria a modo servicio
- Presiona /\ para salir
- retira la MS y la Bateria
-Colokalas de nuevo y ya esta, si tdo ha ido bn la psp entraria a modo servicio

P.D recordad que teneis que tener los archivos de pandora en la MS
Hellcat 3.xx Pandora Battery Installer
[Tens de ter uma conta e sessão iniciada para poderes visualizar este link]

joao_328

joao_328
USER Nv.2

fiz tudo isso! abro o programa e nao da erro! tem aquelas opçoes todas e debaixo da opçao exit and do nothing aparece error 0x800200d2 loading\starting kstuff.prx.! o que é isto nao vou fazer este tuto sem saber o que é isto e se dá para pandorizar a bateria quando isto aparece! cena estranha né?
com este hellcat tambem posso criar e instalar os ficheiros para o magic memory stick?

copirc

copirc
USER Nv.3

tens 3.80??

joao_328

joao_328
USER Nv.2

ya mas é pa um amigomas porque?

copirc

copirc
USER Nv.3

o ficheiro do primeiro topico nao funciona em 3.80..

Este ficheiro ja funciona em 3.80.. [Tens de ter uma conta e sessão iniciada para poderes visualizar este link]

joao_328

joao_328
USER Nv.2

o que é que eu faço com estes ficheiros todos?

copirc

copirc
USER Nv.3

Open Source Pandora Battery Tool 0.52 <- for SE/OE/M33/Des.Cem homebrew enabled kernels
-------------------------------------
Note: after the initial confirmation, there are _NO_ OTHERS!
see bottom for changelog
Allows the same options as the original Pandora tool:
service mode writes a serial 0xFFFFFFFF to the battery eeprom (inserting the battery will power on and wait for a proper MS)
auto boot mode writes a serial 0x00000000 to the battery eeprom (inserting the battery will power on and boot the firmware)
dummy normal writes a serial 0x12345678 to the battery eeprom (the battery will work normally)
backup eeprom reads the battery eeprom to a file "eeprom.bin" in the root of a MS
restore eeprom if a file "eeprom.bin" is present, it will attempt to write it to the batteries eeprom
additional option:
Flash only serial from ms0:/eeprom.bin (0x########)
######## is the serial from the dump
will flash only the serial number found in the dump. Best option instead of restoring the entire dump.
With the first byte of a dump being [0], and the serial being 0x12345678 (for hex editing)
[14] = 0x34
[15] = 0x12
[18] = 0x78
[19] = 0x56
May not work with all batteries.
Installation:
-------------
Use whatever method you'd normally use to run homebrew under 3.xx or 2.xx OE/SE/M33 kernels on your PSP.
example:
-put the folder "ospbt_xx" (with eboot and prx) into /PSP/GAME371
-run it from the PSP MS menu.
example2:
-put the contents of the elf folder (.elf and .prx) into the ms0:/elf
-run with jas0nuk's elf menu (possibly outdated version can be found here: [Tens de ter uma conta e sessão iniciada para poderes visualizar este link]
known issues:
-------------
-when writing a full battery eeprom.bin file to a battery, errors may occur. Redumps may show differences from the dump being written.
-when no eeprom.bin file is present on the MS, the option to write the file to a battery will intentionally be grayed out.
-only relevant options are listed and available with any given battery.
-after the intial confirmation, there are NO OTHERS!
No warranties expressed or implied. GPL is included with the source, source modifications should be published with rebuilds.
credits:
---------
- Chilly Willy for releasing source to his apps (3.xx examples), and for the key waiting routines used in this app
- nem for sharing the battery syscon prototypes on ps2dev (BIG thanks!)
- Everyone involved with Prometheus for creating and releasing the Pandora project (including but not limited to Noobz)
- M33 for enabling homebrew on the kernel I tested this on
- Dark_Alex for proving CFW was possible, then going 1000 steps further
- Everyone behind the forums and toolchains at PS2dev.org <- without them this stuff just... wouldn't be.
- SilverSpring for your never ending patience with me, for the reversed NVM routines, and the true NVM NID name.
- whomever it was who scared everyone into not testing the battery creators with slim batteries. You were wrong. It works fine
if you only write the serial.
- my father for always encouraging me to go on, rest in peace.
- anyone else I may have forgotten.......
version history:
-----------------
0.52- fixed misc. syscon error handling (previously only handled battery not present error)
0.5 - updated to work with all current custom firmwares (at this point 3.80m33 is the most recent), elf also tested under des.cem V3
0.4 - by reqest (Mandingo@maxconsole) when eeprom file is present it will now display the serial from the dump on the option line
0.3 - tested as working on a slim battery
- added option to restore only the serial from a dump instead of the full dump
- added an elf folder for use with jas0nuk's elf menu (put both the elf and prx into ms:/elf/ folder)
0.2 - updated to support 3.71 syscon NIDs, should work under every SE/OE/M33 version to date.
0.1 - initial release, confirmed working in 3.52m33 and 3.60m33(slim) with PSP-1000 type batteries
If anyone feels I have abused the privelidges of their source releases, let me know and I will try to rectify it.
cory1492
cory1492 @ gmail . com

joao_328

joao_328
USER Nv.2

copirc escreveu:Open Source Pandora Battery Tool 0.52 <- for SE/OE/M33/Des.Cem homebrew enabled kernels
-------------------------------------
Note: after the initial confirmation, there are _NO_ OTHERS!
see bottom for changelog
Allows the same options as the original Pandora tool:
service mode writes a serial 0xFFFFFFFF to the battery eeprom (inserting the battery will power on and wait for a proper MS)
auto boot mode writes a serial 0x00000000 to the battery eeprom (inserting the battery will power on and boot the firmware)
dummy normal writes a serial 0x12345678 to the battery eeprom (the battery will work normally)
backup eeprom reads the battery eeprom to a file "eeprom.bin" in the root of a MS
restore eeprom if a file "eeprom.bin" is present, it will attempt to write it to the batteries eeprom
additional option:
Flash only serial from ms0:/eeprom.bin (0x########)
######## is the serial from the dump
will flash only the serial number found in the dump. Best option instead of restoring the entire dump.
With the first byte of a dump being [0], and the serial being 0x12345678 (for hex editing)
[14] = 0x34
[15] = 0x12
[18] = 0x78
[19] = 0x56
May not work with all batteries.
Installation:
-------------
Use whatever method you'd normally use to run homebrew under 3.xx or 2.xx OE/SE/M33 kernels on your PSP.
example:
-put the folder "ospbt_xx" (with eboot and prx) into /PSP/GAME371
-run it from the PSP MS menu.
example2:
-put the contents of the elf folder (.elf and .prx) into the ms0:/elf
-run with jas0nuk's elf menu (possibly outdated version can be found here: [Tens de ter uma conta e sessão iniciada para poderes visualizar este link]
known issues:
-------------
-when writing a full battery eeprom.bin file to a battery, errors may occur. Redumps may show differences from the dump being written.
-when no eeprom.bin file is present on the MS, the option to write the file to a battery will intentionally be grayed out.
-only relevant options are listed and available with any given battery.
-after the intial confirmation, there are NO OTHERS!
No warranties expressed or implied. GPL is included with the source, source modifications should be published with rebuilds.
credits:
---------
- Chilly Willy for releasing source to his apps (3.xx examples), and for the key waiting routines used in this app
- nem for sharing the battery syscon prototypes on ps2dev (BIG thanks!)
- Everyone involved with Prometheus for creating and releasing the Pandora project (including but not limited to Noobz)
- M33 for enabling homebrew on the kernel I tested this on
- Dark_Alex for proving CFW was possible, then going 1000 steps further
- Everyone behind the forums and toolchains at PS2dev.org <- without them this stuff just... wouldn't be.
- SilverSpring for your never ending patience with me, for the reversed NVM routines, and the true NVM NID name.
- whomever it was who scared everyone into not testing the battery creators with slim batteries. You were wrong. It works fine
if you only write the serial.
- my father for always encouraging me to go on, rest in peace.
- anyone else I may have forgotten.......
version history:
-----------------
0.52- fixed misc. syscon error handling (previously only handled battery not present error)
0.5 - updated to work with all current custom firmwares (at this point 3.80m33 is the most recent), elf also tested under des.cem V3
0.4 - by reqest (Mandingo@maxconsole) when eeprom file is present it will now display the serial from the dump on the option line
0.3 - tested as working on a slim battery
- added option to restore only the serial from a dump instead of the full dump
- added an elf folder for use with jas0nuk's elf menu (put both the elf and prx into ms:/elf/ folder)
0.2 - updated to support 3.71 syscon NIDs, should work under every SE/OE/M33 version to date.
0.1 - initial release, confirmed working in 3.52m33 and 3.60m33(slim) with PSP-1000 type batteries
If anyone feels I have abused the privelidges of their source releases, let me know and I will try to rectify it.
cory1492
cory1492 @ gmail . com

desculpa tas-me a ajudar mas para min isto é chines e ñao me esclarece o erro que dá na minha psp

copirc

copirc
USER Nv.3

o erro era porque o primeiro ficheiro nao funcionava em 3.80, mas este ultimo ja funciona. basta copiar a pasta"ospbt_xx" (com eboot e prx) para psp/game/ e pasta "elf" (.elf e .prx) em ms0:/elf ou seja, raiz do cartao.

joao_328

joao_328
USER Nv.2

e depois que programa executo?

copirc

copirc
USER Nv.3

elf

joao_328

joao_328
USER Nv.2

ok eu vou ver isso! obrigado copirc

urikane

urikane
USER Nv.2

ja tinha postado isto na secção de ajuda!! mas alguem nao acreditou k isto funcionasse por isso bom poste!! Que seja bem vindo o futuro!!

cumps Cool

dany_boy

dany_boy
USER ATIVO Nv.4

á risco de brick?

Moncacho

Novato
Novato

boas tenho uma slim a 3.80 e da m um erro 80020148...
o k posso fazer??
abraços

urikane

urikane
USER Nv.2

Se tens o firmware oficial nao dá, tens de ter custom firmware!!! cumps

Moncacho

Novato
Novato

e como e k faço isso???
sim eu tenho o firmware oficial.. pessoal preciso de ajuda... os jogos estao a ficar caros Razz

bem et é o seguinte tenho um psp slim com o firmware 3.80 oficial... preciso de ajuda

urikane escreveu:Se tens o firmware oficial nao dá, tens de ter custom firmware!!! cumps

inpanzinator

inpanzinator
USER ATIVO
USER ATIVO

Tens de arranjar uma PSP com Custom Firmware e seguir um dos muitos tutoriais do fórum! Aconselho-te este:

urikane

urikane
USER Nv.2

E isso mesmo!!! Smile

Moncacho

Novato
Novato

so tenho um problema... od vou arranjar uma outra psp???
eu sou da zona de almada/lisboa... alguem interessado em me fazer o dow??

urikane escreveu:E isso mesmo!!! Smile

DarK_SharK

DarK_SharK
Admin & Fundador
Admin & Fundador

copirc para a próxima traduz para Português.

http://www.psp-news.org

Ruben_94

Ruben_94
USER ATIVO Nv.2

Com estre tuto da para criar baterias da fat com a psp fat?
Eu queria um tuto para criar uma bateria pandora fat com uma psp slim existe algum?
Preciso de ajuda!

Cumpz Ruben_94

Gust09

Gust09
USER Nv.3

Eu posso pandorizar uma bateria da fat atravéz de uma slim?? Eu meto a bateria da fat na slim e ela da mas queria saber se posso converter para a pandora...

Rafa2420

Rafa2420
Novato
Novato

a pandora onde se saca?

kikuio

kikuio
USER ATIVO Nv.4

saca o cbp.iso e poe dentro da pasta ISO

Mas tens que ter uma psp desbloqueada

a pandora ou o prog para converter para Pandora